Thursday, April 19, 2012

Reading Log Paragraph


Kaitlyn DeShon


Per. 4


13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher


Mystery/Realistic Fiction


A girl is dead. Her name is Hannah Baker. She committed suicide. Why? No one knows. Until Clay Jensen gets a box full of cassette tapes. He pops the first tape into a stereo and listens as Hannah tells him that he is one of the reasons she killed herself, one of thirteen, and she was about to tell them why, in thirteen tapes. Each reason is a different person who affected Hannah’s life, and the tapes need to get passed around to each person. So they can find out why she did what she did, and why they are on the tapes at all. And Clay is scared at what he’s about to find out. More than scared.


I chose to read this book because my big sister was reading it and told me it was really good. Then I saw my friends suddenly talking about how great a book it was and how it was amazing. So, naturally, I had to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment